Why work for Nicholas King Homes?
Nicholas King Homes are a group of passionate, ambitious and dedicated individuals, who work together to create beautiful homes for our customers. We are always on the look-out for people who share our vision and as our business continues to grow, we will invest in your development and wellbeing to help you reach your full potential.
Our head office is based in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire and our site locations are predominately in the South East of England and the Home Counties. If you are interested in becoming part of this small, but mighty team take a look at our latest opportunities.
About Nicholas King Homes:
We predominately build in and around the Home Counties and South East of England with an aim to create homes with the customer at the heart of everything we do. Our founder and chairman, Nicholas King is still very much part of the day-to-day running of the business and shares the common goal by all employees that we should care for our customers, go the extra mile when it comes to those all-important extra touches and deliver houses that can be made homes for a lifetime.
Customer Maintenance Operative
Based at various sites within the Home Counties and South East of England
- To carry out all general maintenance and snagging in a professional manner whilst delivering the highest level of customer service.
- To carry out repairs to the highest standard.
- To be an efficient team player as well as being able to work autonomously.
- To be smart, well-presented, and polite at all times.
- To ensure that your company vehicle remains clean and presentable both externally and internally.
- To ensure all jobs sheets completed are returned to head office in a timely manner.
- To ensure orders for spares, tiles, locks etc are placed with head office.
- To ensure you have the correct materials with you to enable jobs to be completed.
- From time to time be available for furniture moving site sales, head office etc.
- To have excellent time management skills and ability to use own initiative.
- To have excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
Offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as a company van and all tools required.