Why work for Nicholas King Homes?
Nicholas King Homes are a group of passionate, ambitious and dedicated individuals, who work together to create beautiful homes for our customers. We are always on the look-out for people who share our vision and as our business continues to grow, we will invest in your development and wellbeing to help you reach your full potential.
Our head office is based in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire and our site locations are predominately in the South East of England and the Home Counties. If you are interested in becoming part of this small, but mighty team take a look at our latest opportunities.
About Nicholas King Homes:
We predominately build in and around the Home Counties and South East of England with an aim to create homes with the customer at the heart of everything we do. Our founder and chairman, Nicholas King is still very much part of the day-to-day running of the business and shares the common goal by all employees that we should care for our customers, go the extra mile when it comes to those all-important extra touches and deliver houses that can be made homes for a lifetime.
Sales & Marketing Maintenance Operative
· To assist the Sales Manager and Sales and Marketing Director in the maintenance and presentation of all Nicholas King Homes.
· Undertake regular stock Plot inspections noting all internal snagging items and defects an example of the snagging items – settlement cracks, uneven mastic, cupboard alignment, bulbs, window cleaning, cleaning of flies and spiders webs etc. Undertake all works required.
· During Internal Snagging – flush toilets and run the water in the showers and baths to ensure the traps are wet and do not smell. Making sure that the areas are wiped dry and no water marks remain on the sanitaryware.
· Carry out the repair of all snagging to a high standard of finish ensuring that the appropriate tools and paint colours are used.
· Report any issues that are more serious if found to the site manager on each site or alternatively Jo Warren should there be no build team on site.
· Provide external maintenance to all stock plots, ensuring that the gardens are well maintained including regular grass cutting with neat edging (season dependant), weeds are removed, driveways are clean and swept and general checks to fencing and patios.
· Ensure your materials are in adequate stock and order top ups in adequate time
· Communicate with the Sales and Marketing teams on site providing support to them for any maintenance issues they may have in their office or showhomes.
· Provide snagging and maintenance to the marketing suites and showhomes.
· Clean and maintain the site signage and hoarding.
· Maintain and replace flags if needed.
· Touch up after external contractors have been in the plot, specifically after fitting of flooring/ carpet.
· Keep your company vehicle clean and presentable both externally and internally.
· Be professional when encountering residents and other customers.
· Have excellent time management with good initiative.
Job type: Full time
Expected start date: ASAP
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Part time Sales Executive
Part time Sales Executive to join the team at our successful Ravensmoor development in Pitstone.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Relations Administration Assistant
Nicholas King Homes is currently recruiting for a Client Relations Admin Assistant to join their successful team. You will report directly to the Head of Client Relations and be responsible for the administrative tasks within the Customer Care team.
We are looking for a proficient administrator, ideally from a property developer background, to support the team with high volume tasks. Able to work in an efficient and accurate way, you will have excellent attention to detail, be computer literate and a quick learner. You must be able to multi-task and work in a busy team environment.
The role will also involve responding to email queries, updating spreadsheets and systems, answering the telephone and any ad-hoc tasks set by the Head of Client Relations.
You will need to demonstrate proven administration experience in a similar role, ability to work efficiently under pressure, plus excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver the highest level of customer service.
The following skills will be a distinct advantage :-
Experience of the housebuilding industry
Knowledge of COINS
Competitive salary, healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday
Expected start date: ASAP
Job type: Full-time
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com